We partner with market researchers to provide earning opportunities to our members in the form of surveys. Our partners require accurate data for their research and often include questions in surveys to ensure respondents are providing thoughtful and honest answers. On multiple occasions, your answers were inconsistent with data provided previously in your profile or during the survey process or otherwise indicated you were not providing genuine feedback. In order to maintain quality standards for our survey partners and to protect the availability of survey offers for our other members, we can no longer provide you with survey opportunities.
Articles in this section
- Why does it take so long to determine if I qualify for a survey?
- How do I make sure my surveys do not get disabled?
- Why are surveys not for me?
- How do I earn from Surveys?
- What is SurveyMail?
- How many Points will I receive for completing a SurveyMail?
- What do I do if a chat pop-up interrupts me during a survey?
- Why do I never qualify for surveys?
- How come I get errors when trying to take surveys?
- I took a survey but Points did not post to my account?