From time to time, we have special surveys that use a chat moderator to get immediate feedback from our members. It is a great way for us to ask you specific questions that help marketers understand consumer needs, preferences and wants. We will always ask you first if you wish to chat with a chat moderator during the survey. We appreciate your participation and it is safe to respond yes and answer the chat moderator's questions.
Articles in this section
- Why does it take so long to determine if I qualify for a survey?
- How do I make sure my surveys do not get disabled?
- Why are surveys not for me?
- How do I earn from Surveys?
- What is SurveyMail?
- How many Points will I receive for completing a SurveyMail?
- What do I do if a chat pop-up interrupts me during a survey?
- Why do I never qualify for surveys?
- How come I get errors when trying to take surveys?
- I took a survey but Points did not post to my account?