You can ensure that you'll receive purchase Points by doing the following:
- Make sure you have tracking enabled. MyPoints needs to send information to the merchant and cannot do so if you've disabled tracking.
- Always visit MyPoints.com and click on the merchant you wish to purchase with.
- Make your purchase immediately after you click through MyPoints. Do not click on other sites after clicking through MyPoints and prior to submitting your order.
- Do not delay submitting your order as the merchants will track you as being from MyPoints for only a short time (usually it tracks as long as you do not close the browser window or navigate away from that merchant's web site.)
- Make sure you do not have ad blocking software like AdBlock Plus, WOT or Noscript running.
- Make sure no other tabs or windows are open at the time you're making your transaction.
- Only use coupon codes provided by MyPoints, as coupon codes from other sites may disrupt our tracking or be rejected by the merchant. If this happens your purchase will not be tracked as a MyPoints purchase and therefore will not be eligible for Points.